Monday, May 10, 2010

First Week in Fredericton

Hello!

First of all, if you are still confused about what on earth I am doing in Fredericton(New Brunswick) I am going to explain that!

Basically, I have been getting into sewing lately (like making clothes), and since I didn't get a good job this summer I needed something to do. So I decided to come to New Brunswick and work for my moms best friend Linda who is a seamstress and learn from her. She started to teach me how to sew before I moved to Ottawa but then I left. Technically I am not making any money from her so can you still call it working? I DO!

So far, it has been going very well! I don't really know how to do very much because I'm still a beginner but it is still fun :)

This weekend I went to Minto (its a small town) to visit my Grandmother and my aunt for mothers day. It was pretty fun. At least I got to sleep on a huge bed again:):):) We didn't really do too much other than go to a baby shower and go for pizza on moms day.

I was encouraged to get MOTHER FUCKING PREGNANT by my Nana more than once this weekend. I still love her but there is no way there will be evil Amanda spawn crawling around pretty much ever.

TTYL friends:)

1 comment:

  1. aww, but you'd make such a good mother,.
    and cute babies ^-^

    ReplyDelete