Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Face Palming up a storm

Did you know that the top of mini-fridges are quite hot? I do now. After I left my bag of spinach which didn't fit into the fridge on top of it. It basically cooked the spinach but not in a yummy way. Also! Don't leave frozen chicken pot pies in a lunch bag thing on the floor. The smell that they created was similar to a wine that has gone bad. LEARN FROM MY FAIL(S)

Last night I wen't to see the movie Robin Hood. It was pretty decent. It had a good battle scene and also the king of England character was pretty funny but in a douchebaggy way. (The way I like it - yeah)

I was volunteering for this used book sale that Linda always helps out at every year all weekend. Its actually going to happen this weekend so we were setting up all the books and sorting them. Which means I got some awesome FREE stuff:) I got some cool philosophy books by Aristotle and Hobbes, some fiction ones and also three books with great pictures which now decorate my walls. Bitchin'

Thats all for now!

3 comments:

  1. I always pictured you as a picture book type'a girl:D :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin hood sucked. I am anon to everyone except amanda,who will probably guess who this is immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... anonymous, you came all the from the /b/ board just to read my blog? lovely. Yes, I do know exactly who you are.

    ReplyDelete