Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bitches using my dishes

So I walked into the kitchen at dinner time to make an egg salad sandwich and some dude was blatantly using my pot and plate! WTF I should never leave my stuff in that kitchen..

Anyways... I'm really excited about a couple of movies coming up soon:) First of all theres SPLICE, which comes out June 4th. Although I kind of hate the trailer but I love the concept. I think they should have done a more mysterious trailer like they did for DISTRICT 9, because I feel like I know everything that is going to happen in it. I don't think it will be particularly good but nevertheless I will still be going to see it!

The next one is actually not coming out in theaters because its an oldie. Its CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, which I am going to rent and watch with Cam. I am slightly disappointed because Eli Roth half ruined it for me! BIOTCH! (I was watching a video of his top five movies that mainstream audiences haven't seen) I did not decide to watch this movie because of this video but I figured that he would NOT mention Cannibal Holocaust in his list cause its pretty well known and its his favorite movie and he never shuts up about it. On second thought, I should have expected it from him.

Lastly :TRON LEGACY. Omg omg omg! Its produced by Disney. EWWW! But still, the plot looks kind of meh but the production design and visuals for this movie look absolutely stunning in the trailer! Jizz in my pants. So even if its kind of boring I will be too fascinated by the set to actually notice.

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. I could care less for splice, never heard of the other one,, and tron looks really good

    ReplyDelete