Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Star Trek

So, some of you may be thinking: wow, I haven't heard Amanda go on and on about Star Trek in a while...

Well today is your lucky day! Somebody has been in the shower for a long time and I want to go in there. But I can't so I figured I would write a blog.

I really want to dress up in a Starfleet uniform (aka Star Trek costume) for Halloween this year. But I am having difficulties choosing which one because the one they use for my favorite series (TNG) is extremely ugly. Well its actually cool to me, but its not very flattering and it looks like the 80's farted on it. Then theres the original ST dress which is actually really cute and very recognizable. Then theres the voyager/all the other ones its in uniform which is the coolest in the nerd sense. But again, its not really "cute" in to the average person.

So that is my pickle.

1 comment:

  1. i'd go for the voyager ones.
    and really.. does it need to be "cute"
    how many startrek nerds can pull off cute even out of uniform?;)

    ReplyDelete