Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Excited to come home soon!

So I have been gone for about six weeks, and I really miss you guys! (All of you four people who read my blog... 3 of whom have not actually clicked follow yet...)

Anyways in two weeks I come home! YAY! I miss being home and stuff cause my room here is nowhere near as cool as my real room. Except I have a lot of books here. Thats about it. But more importantly, I miss hanging out with you! I haven't seen Han in six months!

When I get back to Ottawa I plan on trying to get a job. I'm thinking restaurant or maybe a store close to my haus. This is mainly to fund my next year at school and also to possibly put away some money to start a more creative business. For example: I think it would be cool to make Star Trek uniforms since no one really does that around here.

Also, I have two announcements. First of all I want to start taking my health a little more seriously, so you guys can help me on that one. But I first need to go see the doctor because I have an issue or two to sort out (I won't bore you with my hypochondriac thoughts) and the second is that I want to try to make some Youtube vids so making you can give me some feedback on that.

:D

1 comment:

  1. GET THE HECK BACK HERE! I MISS YOU Toooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete