Monday, June 7, 2010

I love cheez

Seriously, I'm talking about fake cheese on cheetos and in those slices. I don't know why I like it since it is very unappealing to me until its actually in my mouth. Not cheez whiz though. That stuff is not my fave.

So I set off the fire alarm in my room last night. It was totally stupid! I was very cold so I turned on the heat setting on my fan and it started to smell weird but I didn't think that anything was wrong but I guess my fire alarm did... so I had to wave a pillow over my head to make it stop so that it wouldn't keep going and then force the whole building to evacuate... thankfully that didn't happen. BUT i was so afraid I was going to get in trouble and I did technically wake up my whole floor (oops). LFMF

I have been watching this guy on Youtube recently. His channel name is Nykytyne2. I am kind of in admiration/love with him. He has beautiful long hair, is actually pretty funny, loves the same composers as me and has extremely valid opinions. I really recommend his videos if you want to see someone who is more intelligent than a donkey. (hard to find on youtube) hes older --> @ Han

You should take a moment today to think about nihilist existentialism today.

NAAWWT

2 comments:

  1. 'll look someday:|
    busybusybusy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. now i have to check your lover boy out :P

    ReplyDelete